BMC Spinning Reel
1. Frame and all exterior part cut from solid tempered 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
2. Waterproof drag system, using 8 carbon fiber and stainless washers
3. Precision CNC machined bronze alloy drive gear and stainless alloy pinion gear
4. Heavy duty dual rotor clutches and 14 high grade stainless steel
5. “V” rail technology slider system for full cranking power at any position of the rotor
6. Floating spool shaft feature supported by two bearings, for frictionless rotor rotation
7. Dual bail springs, one in each arm. This feature eliminates any need for a rotor brake
8. 17-4PH-H1150 grade aircraft stainless is used for the spool shaft, slider and “V” rail
9. Water resistant body with seals and o-rings at all possibly water entry points
10. Switchable for either right hand or left hand use
The BMC series Spinning reel has been developed to provide high quality for good value. We have incorporated the best materials and manufacturing techniques available and built in features that are unique, simple and truely functional. The BMC Spinning reel will offer fishermen a product that is balanced, ergonomic, can withstand harsh saltwater environments, is easy to service, light weight, and very reconizable. These reels are built to meet your highest expectations without compromise.
There are yet no reviews for this product.